Hopen for business
Enabling Companies To Thrive Through Mental Health Best Practice & Compliance
Holistic Support For Employers & Employees
Best Practice & Compliance
Awareness & First Aid Training
Wellbeing Learning & Development
Hopen to drive change
To improve mental health in the workplace for the benefit of employees and employers
To create a state of the art well-being walk-in facility like no other in the local community that brings about change.
To create a wider understanding of wellbeing in life and in business.
To make mental health and safety (and well-being) as important as physical Health and Safety.
To cultivate best practices in business and individuals so as to reduce the undesirable effects of neglecting mental health and wellbeing.
To empower individuals to be the best they can be for the benefit of themselves and those around them.
Be HOPEN MINDED
Wellbeing in the workplace is a huge challenge facing employers. Only 13% of HR & Business managers in the UK believe their organisation has an effective wellbeing strategy.
This leaves a staggering 87% still unaware of the role they can play in supporting employees mental & physical health.
We believe companies shouldn't be overwhelmed by wellbeing in the workplace. And more so be empowered to take effective action.
Many organisations are lost, struggling to see the wood from the trees. Seeking help tackling compliance, legislation and the pace of change of Workplace Wellbeing.
Our mission is to tackle the problem head on. Guiding employers to create a happier healthier workplace.
Be Hopen Minded and take control of Workplace Wellbeing once and for all.
More than a pledge
Hopen Pledge-Plus Consists of 3 commitments:
- To promote and encourage learning and discussion on mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- To proactively engage with all of its staff to provide services and systems which are designed to have a positive impact on mental wellbeing.
- To acknowledge a corporate responsibility that is instrumental in changing the way mental health is dealt with in the community.
Pledge-Plus - Benefits
- Fulfil a corporate responsibly desire aimed at helping the local community. (in supporting HOPEN in its aim to create the regions first 24x7 holistic Hopen minded health facility )
- Feature logo on the HOPEN website as a business who has made the HOPEN Minded Pledge.
- Able to use HOPEN badge logo etc to share that you are a business who has made such a valuable Pledge to its team. Care for your staff and they will care for you.
- Monthly e-shot sharing news and useful information on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Invites to quarterly “lunch and learn” events. ( invite is for one delegate)
Hopen Minded In 3 steps
We design a plan based upon your needs.
We implement our winning tools & strategies providing you peace of mind.